The Board, staff, and families of Trinity Classical School agree with the following Statement of Faith:
The Character of God
- God is One and God is Sovereign (Deuteronomy 6:4, 2 Kings 19:15).
- God exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
- By His own pleasure, God created, sustains, and rules all things. All creation exists for and attests to His glory (Revelation 4:11).
The Condition of Man
- Man is created in God's image (Genesis 1:27).
- However, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. The wages of that sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).
The Cross of Christ
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary, led a sinless life, died on the cross for man's sins, rose again from the dead, ascended to the right hand of God the Father, and will come again to judge the living and the dead (Luke 1:34-35, John 3:16, Mark 16:19, Philippians 2:9-11).
- Men are saved by God's grace alone, through Faith alone, in Christ alone (John 6:44, Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Nevertheless, faith without works is dead (James 2:17).
- The Holy Spirit indwells the believer, convicting him of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and leading him into truth (John 16:7-15, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
- Both Christ and The Spirit also ever intercede for the believer before the Father (John 17:20, Romans 8:26-34, Hebrews 7:24-25).
The Role of Scripture
- The knowledge of God comes by way of His own revelation, and no other way (Galatians 1:8-9).
- God's Word is inspired, totally true, and trustworthy. It is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and training in righteousness, that God's people may be adequate and equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16).