Trinity Classical School welcomes the opportunity to partner with Christian parents in providing a Christ-centered, college-preparatory education for their children. The admissions process is designed to ensure a fit between families and our model of Classical Christian education.
**If you are interested in enrolling in a school year that has already begun, please refer to the Enrollment Status page for more details.
Process for a new family applying to TCS
1. Attend an Information Meeting. One or both parents are required to attend an Information Meeting before submitting an application. See Information Meetings and Tours for times and location of upcoming Information Meetings. These meetings are held monthly from October through June. We begin accepting applications the Friday following the October Information Meeting for the school year that begins the following August.
Please note that TCS uses a rolling admissions process whereby students are admitted on an ongoing basis until a grade level is full. Although TCS does not have an "application due date," it is helpful to apply as early as possible since some grades reach capacity quickly. After a grade level reaches capacity, a waiting pool forms for that grade, and students are admitted from the waiting pool as space becomes available. Visit the TCS Enrollment Status page to check the status of the grade that you are interested in.
2. Prayerfully consider TCS as a fit for your family and student(s). During this time we recommend researching Collaborative-Style schooling and Classical education. TCS values Christian discipleship and is looking to partner with families who have a vibrant faith in God and who are able to agree with the statements of faith as stated on the application.
3. Complete the family application and one student application for each student applying to TCS. Complete the online application forms and pay a one-time application fee of $150 per family using our secure online payment form. Applications for next year's admission are available after the October Information Meeting. Applications are processed on a rolling basis as they are received. Your application fee is fully refundable if your family applies and interviews, but none of your children are admitted to TCS. Your application fee is not refundable if you apply and withdraw your application prior to interviewing.
TCS uses a waiting pool instead of a waiting list. This means that we evaluate all applicants together and do not use a first come first served system. If your family is in the waiting pool and chooses to withdraw your application, your application fee is refundable. The waiting pool stays open through the first few weeks of the school year. Upon closing the waiting pool, TCS refunds all remaining applicants' application fees.
4. Complete the Student Assessment for students entering K and up. The student application contains links to an assessment which parents are to complete with each student at home. Applications will not be considered for interviews until the student assessment is complete.
5. Attend a Family Interview. After reviewing applications, TCS will contact parents to schedule a family interview time. This meeting is with both parents and the student applying for admission. It is an opportunity for us to meet your family, review the distinctive aspects of our school, and understand your family’s needs.
6. Receive an acceptance decision from the Admissions Committee. Letters of acceptance/rejection are sent within two weeks of the Family Interview. If a family is accepted, the acceptance letter will direct them to the enrollment process. If a family is rejected, the application fee will be refunded.
7. Enroll. Use the TCS Enrollment guide to enroll your student(s) for the upcoming school year.
8. Pay each semester's tuition as due. Tuition may be paid upon enrollment. We appreciate your prompt payment of tuition. Fall tuition is due June 1. Families enrolling after June 1 pay tuition within two weeks after enrolling. Spring tuition is due November 1.
9. Prepare for the first day of school! Purchase books, supplies, and uniforms for your students. In the Spring of each year we release the book list, supply list, and details for purchasing uniforms. We hold a New Family Training and Orientation in August prior to the start of school.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.