Christian parents interested in Classical, Collaborative education are invited to attend an Information Meeting and School Tour listed below. Please let us know that you're planning to attend by clicking "RSVP" for a date below. Prior to attending, please review the TCS Admissions Process and our Statement of Faith. You may visit our enrollment status page to check availability for an upcoming school year or for how to enroll in a current school year.
TCS Information Meetings
Information Meetings are offered monthly from October through June. Dates and times are listed below. An Information Meeting lasts approximately 90 minutes. Attending an Information Meeting is the first step in the TCS Admissions process. Attendance is required prior to submitting an application, unless other arrangements have been made with the TCS Admissions staff. What you can do at a TCS Information Meeting:
- Learn about Collaborative-style education (two on-campus days per week)
- Learn about the Classical approach, content, teaching methods, and curriculum
- View the textbooks and assigned reading for each grade level.
- Ask questions about curriculum, tuition policies, admissions, home days, or anything else
- Meet the school's leadership, including the Academic Directors.
Upcoming Information Meetings
Location: Bethel Church, 825 Bering Drive, Houston, TX 77057 map
Dates & Times for Information Meetings
- Thursday, Mar 9, 2017 at 6:00 pm (RSVP)
- Thursday, Apr 13, 2017 at 6:00 pm (RSVP)
- Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 6:00 pm (RSVP)
- Thursday, Jun 8, 2017 at 6:00 pm (RSVP)
Heights Campus Information Meetings
- Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017, at 6:00 pm (RSVP)
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017, at 6:00 pm (RSVP)
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017, at 6:00 pm (RSVP)
Children are welcome to sit quietly with their parents. Please join our mailing list to be notified of any updates or changes in the schedule.
TCS School Tours
Tours are conducted on all three campuses on selected Mondays during the school year. A tour allows you to attend Morning Assembly and also visit several classrooms with teaching in progress. We do not offer any individual campus tours or observation times. Please RSVP for a tour by clicking the link below.
Bethel Campus Tours (PreK through Grade 4)
Church, 825 Bering Drive, Houston, TX 77057 map
Room: We will gather in the Fellowship Hall prior to the tour.
Dates & Times for Bethel Campus Tours
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 8:00 am (RSVP)
Logic/Rhetoric Campus Tours (Grade 5 through Grade 10)
Location: Houston's First Baptist Church, 7401 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77024 (Fifth Floor of Tower) map
Room: We will gather in the lobby of the Fifth Floor of the South Tower.
Dates & Times for Logic/Rhetoric Campus Tours
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 7:45 am (RSVP)
Heights Campus School Tours (Grades PreK through Grade 2)
Location: Church of the Holy Trinity, 211 Byrne Street, Houston, TX 77009 map
Room: We will gather in the Parish Hall or the Sanctuary.
Dates & Times for Heights Campus Tours
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 8:00 am (RSVP)
- Monday, May 1, 2017, 8:00 am (RSVP)
Younger children, infants, and strollers are welcome to accompany you on the tour. Please join our mailing list to be notified of any updates or changes in the schedule.